PSC 10.7% 12.5¢ prospect resources limited

Hi everyone,I flew to London for the 121 Mining Investment...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

Hi everyone,

I flew to London for the 121 Mining Investment conference and just arrived back home.

I had the chance to meet the Prospect Resources team, Hugh Warner, Harry Greaves and Sam Hosack and we had dinner together. They are really nice guys, we had a great evening. Thanks again, Hugh, Harry and Sam.

This all is absolutely my personal opinion and my research, but I totally believe that they will bring our Arcadia project to production. 

I can understand someone who is disappointed with the DFS because of its new timeline of production in Q4/2020. I am not a trader, so I do not mind waiting a bit more and therefore getting more value because of the doubbled output, 2.4Mtpa.

All the lithium sector and the junior mining companies went down since January 2018, all their share prices dropped to the half or third, so to me, there is nothing wrong with PSC. But of course I am not happy at all with our share price right now.

We do not have any environment issues like other junior mining companies, we got the Mining Lease for Arcadia. The world starts investing more and more in Zimbabwe and the new President of Zimbabwe and the government pushes the mining sector and the processing of the minerals directly in Zimbabwe. PSC already proved that it can produce Battery grade carbonate >99.5% at its pilot plant and they are evaluating the possibility of constructing a downstream lithium chemicals plant at Arcadia. That would bring enormous value to PSC.

But step by step, lets start with the President of Zimbabwe preside the groundbreaking ceremony next week.

Then give the PSC team the time to get the 165 Mio. funding and start building our mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 11.5¢ $125.9K 974.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.