PSC 3.85% 12.5¢ prospect resources limited

Some junior mining companies in South America and Canada have a...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

Some junior mining companies in South America and Canada have a lot of issues and delays because of the community/government.

We have all the mining licences for Arcadia and the full support of the Zimbabwe President/government and the local community. The government offers PSC 10 million US$ that can be used for the mine development including the construction of the tailings facility, pre-strip of the mine site and building construction.The worker village should be completed by the end of December.

PSC attented the 121 Mining Investment and the Mines and Money conferences in London. They will continue to promote Arcadia and try to find as soon as possible funding and offtake partners for the remaining 70% and the needed 165 million US$.

Sinomine was at the ground-breaking ceremony, that makes me confident that they fully support PSC.

Once the funding and further offtake is done, PSC will focus on the lithium carbonate plant on site at Arcadia that will bring so much more value to PSC, as we are already producing >99,5% carbonate at the pilot plant.

President Mnangagwa urged the investors to timeously commence production.“I look forward to the immediate commencement of this project with the setting up of an open cast mine that will be part of an integrated project which also includes mineral processing plants,” he said.

https://www.herald.co.zw/just-in-arcadia-lithium-mine-to-create-1-000-jobs/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $71.90K 533.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134479 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.