PSC 0.00% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

Mate.... this is a public forum... pls do not expect a mates...

1. 16,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304

Mate.... this is a public forum... pls do not expect a mates email here laying down your likings... ppl get suspended for this....

DYOR... it's on the web...trust me... they are not saints mate....look at it.....

Now, I do believe with this healthy correction that still have plenty of legs to go, we are going to shape the way some of the economics are done here for Lending Money.... the Fed is tightening up and cheap money is a goner... trust me... 

There is no way Prospect will get a GOOD deal from now on.. .it will take a toll and it will cost to get it.... 

USD$165 million dollars or AUD$234 million dollars !!!! for Stage 1... what's for Stage 2 ? or 3 ?  man... the deals that should come could scare the shite of any financial investor to be honest with you.... Cheap money is goneski... 

How much money they have left for a raining day now..... Sinomine might be loving this downturn.... imagine deals at $1.5 cents... $2.0 cents.... great averaging for them.....  in other words folks.. believe me or not... the MOMENTUM... is gone....IMO... good luck  and sincere Merry Xmas and interesting New Year to all that have gut feeling and listen to it and off course... the ones that DO their own research..... 

posted earlier... at PLS

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/pls-relative-valuation-analysis.4587931/page-74?post_id=36947908

Early morning... so much to do... it's turning up as the best profits of the year.....

Fundamentals for Pilbara are pretty interesting… no one can deny it.

The problem for me here is the trend… and the trend is your friend..always.

We are shorting it and executing similar tasks on a handful of stocks not only there in OZ land but, some indexes as well.

I see an alarming surge in very well equipped and cashed up banks using their latest executables…. Algos are everywhere if you ask me…

Long term investors are not quite understanding the mess that a very well-tuned group of algos can do to a target.

Liquidity is going bunkers…and you should understand this type of new leverage and executables…. There will be no winners if for one reason alone, ALGO WARS starts…. Trust me… you do not want to see this happening…

We have seen what it can do end of September and early November plays with tech stocks… not in OZ off course…OZ is mickey mouse play… NDQ we talking…..  Quants are everywhere folks and they are using to your market in OZ now…..

They will do it… as they will need control first of your markets and leverage on liquidity.  Big Oil will not let new energy sources take over easily without a fight…. They are centuries old… and the new kid on the block is only a baby…. Trust me…. You better look closely.

I am not saying we are not going to get a rebound out of this little interesting fun book mess we are seeing right now… US vs China trade wars, Brexit, France and Italy economic moments, Middle East time of reflection and OIL…CRUDE OIL vs new kid on the block…new energy source..

Look, we’ve only “shaved” what?  about 16% from the DOW since end September? not much really when we put a healthy correction in prospective….

2015 and 2016 we’ve seen similar moments… around 12% - 14% healthy corrections… Since then, it has run over 65% up….. so, a good 20% to 40% correction would be quite healthy on the markets if you ask me…. From there, we could have another stellar bull run…

I believe that we are not going to drop the heavy shoe just yet and have the mother of corrections we are waiting for… it surely, should dwarf 2009 in my honest opinion…. Debt, Debt and more Debt…..

I do believe it will come in the right time for the elite…..end of 2019 to mid-2020 is good times for it I’d say…

I hope mums and dads…the sheep… understands risk management and how banks and financials have changed their own risk management policies…. I can describe it as a junkie in steroids….

Be cautious… and be very very careful with the old old thinking of blue chips…. The hold it and it will come back…. The hold for long periods of time when banks and financials are trading the sheet of it….. to make easy there in OZ land… just look at banks and financials announcement on ASX…. See how many “becoming and ceasing to be a substantial holder”…. They are the larger traders… the constant ones that shape your super… if you don’t have already done the right thing to a SMSF.

Good luck boys and girls…. I believe we could hit easily 5000 on XAO ALL ORDS  for a healthy correction before resuming the run… it would be just FANTASTIC !!!!

Good luck to all

Cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $34.43K 252.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45501 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 5249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.