PSC 0.00% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

nice post.. Trader why is end of 2019 - mid 2020 a good time for...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

nice post.. Trader why is end of 2019 - mid 2020 a good time for the "heavy shoe & mother of all corrections" can you expand on the reasoning and triggers that will capitulate markets 

PSC still has legs and is far more advanced than a lot of other lithium projects in my mind.  

I'm of the mindset, lets wait and see where we are in 3 months time. Lots of panic merchants out there at the moment, peddling fear and doom. I don't entirely buy it for the industries of the future, but agree easy money is not going to be as easy as it has been for the last few years. 

Electrification is without doubt though the future, no ifs buts or maybes EV will rule the foreseeable future. Oil is dead and the oil producers know it. We are witnessing a changing of the guard for many industries especially for oil dependent industries and in my eyes the money right now is moving from one to the other. It is already evident the money being paid for even average assets, this will only accelerate in 2019. Follow the money, IMO mid 2019 we see huge appreciation for  lithium "producers" & quality assets. There is mountains of money on the sideline at the moment and it will be deployed for industries of the future.

Once in a generation opportunities presenting themselves at the moment & I agree once in a generation volatility is also presenting. Research wisely and the pay off will be life changing

Huge tree shake and short attack happening at the moment for battery industries. Lithium sector has been routed far further than market averages the last calendar year. Valuations for producers IMO are absurd. I think the bottom is basically in and SP appreciation begins within 3 months of the new year

GLTAH and wishing all a happy, prosperous & healthy 2019

Last edited by lkappo: 23/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $34.43K 252.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45501 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 5249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.