PSC 0.00% 10.5¢ prospect resources limited

If you don’t trust management sell now .sure they have gone for...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    If you don’t trust management sell now .
    sure they have gone for a bigger processing plant and need $$.
    My views are the battery demand is not going away infact  it is only growing, we are not at the tipping point yet but not far off. if you believe in EV demand Battery storage which I do . You all bought here for a reason.
    My reason is because this is too big of a rescource not to be developed.
    VW the biggest car company in the world are going 100percent electric by 2025 , not to mention all of the others if you have been following what’s going on it’s happening they need what we have got battery grade lithium .
    With there petalite the is great demand for this as well for glass and ceramics and the Chinese are very interested.
    Sure where in Zimbabwe but they need this to succeed and have had other mining developments going for years
      without any problems we’ll maby some.
    It may be a JV or finance management do not want any more dilution as they have a vested interest same as us.
    If they get this up and running Zimbabwe has plenty more to offer and PSC has the inside running.
    I have invested heavily here because I believe in management there’s posters here talking the piss out of them but believe me they have been working very hard to get this over the line.
    You can pull this post apart with you but but but .But how many of you talk to management. 
    GLTA PIAV62 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $18.90K 180.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5150 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 97462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.