PSC 3.85% 12.5¢ prospect resources limited

Hello jakers,first of all, my thoughts are also with all the...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hello jakers,
    first of all, my thoughts are also with all the families who lost their beloved people and I also hope that the people in Southeast Africa affected by the Cyclone Idai get help so they can start rebuilding their lives.

With my latest post I only wanted to give a quick personal opinion on the question:
    have the floods and weather causing issues w project recently?

Here you have an article (21.03.2019) about the situation of the port of Beira after the Cyclone.
    ... The port was prepared for these weather conditions, therefore sustained limited damages....
    https://safety4sea.com/information-on-port-beira-mozambique-after-the-cyclone/

Of course the roads to the port and a lot of infrastructer has been damaged or totally gone, but I believe that Mozambique and the surrounded states absolutely need this port and they will rebuild and fix things.

But more importend for Prospect is, at least I see it that way, that according to the DFS and the latest presentations PSC was mainly planning to use the Beira port for the 30% Sinomine offtake deal shipments to China. Who knows where the remaining 70% is going to transported, but could be through the Beira port as well. And all this would be earliest in the Q4/2020. I hope till then all the roads and the port will be functioning again.

As for your delays till production...
    I do not think that every single thing they will need to build the mine has to be bought abroad and be transported from the Beira port to the Arcadia mine. Zimbabwe has a vast mineral wealth consisting of over 60 minerals including platinum, chrome, gold, lithium, coal, tin, copper, limestone, coal-bed methane, natural gas, granite and more. There are so many mining companies in Zimbabwe and South Africa so I believe Prospect will by a lot of equipment directly in Africa, most probably in South Africa or Zimbabwe itself. Like the planning and design... South Africa, Zimbabwe... have a look at the listing of the DFS.

Building a mine is not easy and I agree with you that there will be delays, we are in the very beginning. If there with be delays because of the port of Beira, I do not know. I hold some other lithium juniors, like Nemaska and Altura, they are way further then we now, but they had delays as well and all the other mining juniors had and will have them. They both also needed much more money then they had planned in their DFS. Therefore I do not bother about delays.

The most important and difficult step for Prospect will now be to secure the fully 163US$ mio. funds, that they have planned to be realised by April 2019. But even here, I am realistic, I expect some delays. But when this is completed, then there is nothing that will stop us to beginn building our mine and the share price will climb up very fast. I can not wait for the trading halt.

This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1479/1479290-13e3ac9464dee79e78290860b06e604f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $71.90K 533.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134479 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.