PSC 1.05% 9.6¢ prospect resources limited

PSC News related topic, page-789

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

I would suggest that youshould post anything carefully before asking others to "use your brain inthe correct way". I am not going to argue with you on whether top 20 is agood indicator, but happy to discuss your "facts" in the post:

1. Youconcluded that the top 20 holdings have decreased based on the followingcalculation: Adding 11% from Seven Hills and Hugh to the top 20, 63%-64% byApril 2019, then compare the total, 74%-75%, to the latest top 20 holdings, 65%(in fact, 66.46%).

There are at least two problems:

a) Thetotal, 74-75%, is incorrect, as adding those unlisted (or newly issued) shareswould decrease the total percentage of existing holdings;

b) Youmissed the top #21 if you wanted to compare the total holdings.

If you can't figure them out, please ask for further clarification.

2. Youstated that a lot of selling from the top 20 in May or prior to the CR,Armoured capital is an example, which is in correct. The comparison table in myprevious post shows that it didn't even sell a single share at all. I have beentracking the top 20 over 2 years. Overall the top 20 holdings have beenincreasing.

3. Youclaimed that "I have spoken to Sam couple of times but he is just good fornothing. This finance process will take couple of months with no guarantee ashe said. ". You made such claim few time before. I am not sure whatmotivated you as a non-holder and how you reached Sam directly, beside henormally works in Zimbabwe. In addition, I double that he made that comment toyou, assuming you could reach him in some way. I am happy to email the companyto get it confirmed. However, give your credibility here, I would not take itseriously.

Anyway, I won't go anyfurther. I am not going to waste my time on such reply going forward, and howeverhappy to see those "downrampers" in the discussion with facts, as weall need to understand risks in our investment.

In addition, regarding thehigh cashing burn rate, those who have concerns, please contact the company toexpress your concern, like the first thing I did when the report was released.

Regarding the financing,we all understand it is not easy and not unique to this company. If it waseasy, our SP wouldn't stay at the current lvl.

All the best to thosepatient holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.