PSC 0.00% 9.8¢ prospect resources limited

PSC News related topic, page-890

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Words fail me at present (not obscenities), how Hughe has manged to F it all up by bringing in all these clowns, changing plans midway (on bad advice I'm guessing from said staff) and now leaving everyone in limbo until we bottom out back down to 3c. Because thats where the F we're heading. Do everyone a favour Hughe, lose these D!@KS now, scale back operation size to original plan, and get the F on back on track. We should already be in production making profit, but NOOOO, your F-wit employees have sold you and invisible suit and are just happy to be collecting their pay checks. One bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, ever had that one Hughe? While they've got you dreaming of that big fat 2nd bird in the bush, we could've already been producing and making money. If you had money coming into the company from production already, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have too much difficulty getting further financing to upgrade the project. Meanwhile, your starving us out, we are watching a slow motion train wreck and paying for it. The only way out is a 60%-70% loss if we bail. I'm not down ramping, got too much invested (for me anyway) to not wait it out, but I am absolutely F'ing fed up with this horse sheet.
    Well, apparently words are not failing me, good luck all, hopefully we will see some action in the next 6-12 months. But don't hold your breath folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $6.599K 67.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8511 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.