LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Agathos,I must commend you.You,re the first Anti Lynas activist...

1. 872 Posts.
    Agathos,
    I must commend you.
    You,re the first Anti Lynas activist that has shown their hand in the open,on this forum.
    No hidden agenda,just pretty well spoke your mind..Lynas you can go shove it..sorta.
    Now you will be protesting tomorrow in Perth I image from your post.
    I believe the venue is the Balmoral hotel..901 Albany h,way,Victoria park...between 3-5pm..
    I presumed that you or your mates would have done the right thing and advised the Hotel what would happen on Sunday.
    BTW.The rally was today globally..umm..ok.tomorrows fine..different.
    Anyway presuming that, i thought i better ring the hotel and confirm..spoke with the manageress.
    The extremely cultured lady was (a) unaware
    and (b)There will be no.%$#$%@@#*&&(^%^$#$%#$$$#@#$%^ rally outside my establishment...:)
    Please advise early if you have a new venue (planB)
    You need to beat the 11 protestors set by Melbourne today,you know WA loves to beat the VICS..so go fella..State pride at stake.Sydney was woefull at 6..surely you can beat them at least.
    I want to try out my wide angle lens camera so dont let me down.
    Actually,as such a patriotic ex Malaysian (what does that mean)why are you living in Perth.
    12,000,000 Malaysian are simmering you say..theres 28,0000 all up so 57% are for the LAMP.
    Anyway your hearts in the right place,but the brain..now thats a worry.
    PS.Beat the VICS.
    (advice...do what SMSL do in Malaysia..rent a crowd..yeah..they admitted it..they pay you to turn up..as a Perth Ite..good hint...notice I didnt tell that to the Vics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.