PSC 4.17% 10.0¢ prospect resources limited

PSC Vs CAD, page-14

1. 6,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    I've looked at CAD, i like some of their projects and that they are a pure lithium play and based in nevada, one big hurdle is the 3.7 odd billion shares on issue, even though it's MC is small and low share price, there's way too many shares on issue and will probably consolidate at some point just to clean up the registry and look better to investors especially sophs.

If they had under 1 billions and same MC and SP i'd be all over CAD, but will be monitoring, maybe a punt based on the lithium craze and the fact Tesla is in their region.

MOX though for me could quite possibly be the next PSC, so far great Lithium results and such a small MC, it's at a similar level to where PSC was when I and many others here bought in at 1.7c before it had it's big re-rate and run up to where it is now.

ZMI also in a very similar trading pattern and stage that PSC was at 1.7c just before it had a breakout, ZMI though is Zinc, which is also becoming the next hot sector, but low MC and low shares for those looking for the next PSC, research the two above and make your own decision to invest, but CAD would be riskier than all of them.

Just my thoughts, always research yourself and make your own informed decisions.

Regarding PSC, has held up well after the CR announcement, it had it's shakeout and bounced back nicely, but very volatile in it's prices, traders heaven and hell depending on your timing and skill. All in all holding well and still so much more news to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.004(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $7.251K 74.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 759 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 144722 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.