LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

xiaolou, that report appears to be relating to a few residents...

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    xiaolou, that report appears to be relating to a few residents going to parliament seeking support for a petition they have written on rice paper by the members signing the petition/ book as a means to elicit a promise from the members to oppose Lynas when the debate regarding the PSC Report hits the table.

They managed to obtain 40 signatures from the 222 sitting members. SO teh vote looks likely to be a positive one.

I may end up talking myself into not selling tomoz at this rate lol.

Article:
    residents of Kuantan, Pahang, Yan Shihong to Congress to collect the signatures of 222 members of Congress, asking them to promise to oppose the Lynas rare earth plant, eventually collected the signatures of 40 opposition members of Congress. He said that if the Member is not signed, "I will find people to replace them in their constituencies.

Yan Shihong this afternoon 1:00, on Capitol Corridor held a press conference to produce hand-made "The Book of Hope" (Buku Harapan) require the 222 members of Congress to sign it.

He said the book's material is Kedah rice. "This place, Congress is the place of legislation. This book," The Book of Hope "by the mother of two handmade rice is from Kedah state, because this book can be presented to the Heads of State, which is the Sultan of Kedah become heads of state, this is surely a good omen. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $26.51M 3.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5100 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 8902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.