SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

PSF B/S Free Thread, page-59

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Seventoe, here is my answer to you and all.

My story? Firstly, a HUGE Thanks to STOCKS78.

I hold BUD, and I saw a comment/picture posted by him on BUD. I immediately looked at PSF on HC, read all the posts, liked what I read, and REALLY liked the content and quality of the posts from STOCKS78 (and I continue to), so I bought at 1.3 and 1.6c. But not much.

Then I read over the last few days about how the price would jump with DD completed. So, to be honest, I got FOMO and bought more, at 4.8c, and then again at 3.7c today, after DD. So yes, I was affected latterly by the hype - BUT, it could have happened, the price MIGHT have jumped with DD done.

Well, I am in the same camp as STOCKS78, I'm holding, and will continue to build my position now that DD is done. My average is something I am perfectly ok with, who would know what a fair price is at this point.

What we do know, is that the potential for Syntonic is MASSIVE - and that's my position going forward, as a LT holder.

ps, Stocks78, I noted that you said yesterday that you might lie low from posting, due to the (unfortunate tones of) recent posts - please keep posting, your input is trustworthy and very valuable to me - thanks again for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.