SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I posted this a few weeks ago on another thread to another...

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I posted this a few weeks ago on another thread to another poster feeling down and felt like sharing this with you all, I also have sold ZERO shares:

_________

"Your not foolish you just believe in your trade, we all do and nothing wrong with that. I finally after 15 years trading worked out that it's not me vs the ASX but me vs me.........

Once you workout that key factor your trades will become much better.......

You must slowdown, step back, walk around the room sometimes at a fast pace and realise what is my goal? How do I setup this play? Trading is honestly 99% emotion and 1% research. The 99% will improve your 1% leading to better trades......

The Golden rules speaking for me only is the following:

Spread your trading risk, example not 1 stock with $100,000 but 10 with $10,000
    Secondly stop loss orders are key.....when your in set it straight away. Saved me so much over the years......

Also one good thing about spreading risk is that you can spend more time on Hotcopper in more forums taking with anonymous strangers that will hate you or love you.....lol

Inclosing, Good luck with this trade and remember what I said........."it's you vs you".

Have a nice weekend....."
    Last edited by Stocks78: 16/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.