SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

PSF plans to dominate the sponsored data industry, page-184

1. 887 Posts.
    1.28sec mark: "...that equates to about 2 billion potential subscribers that would benefit with sponsored data services..."

Once those targeted 2 billion learn of FREE DATA which is Freeway by Syntonic - Is it not reasonable to assume many, many will download apps they would NEVER download previously - because of the previous prohibitive data cost of using those apps - but now, BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE - they download those Apps to use and play via SYNTONIC- ie, for example:

- Twitter (in Indonesia) - when the data is free - sponsored by Twitter itself (who currently have no market share)... can we ASSUME they download twitter to AT LEAST TRY IT OUT...
    - OR the game: Clash Of Clans, when the data is free - sponsored by the Apps game-maker, Supercell itself... can we ASSUME they download Clash Of Clans, to AT LEAST TRY IT OUT...

That's a lot of ASSUMPTIONS - now here's a FACT - when someone downloads a sponsored App - to AT LEAST TRY THEM OUT... - whether they become a loyal user of the App or not - SYNTONIC GETS ONE OR TWO DOLLARS a download - just because they downloaded the apps via SYNTONIC... I REPEAT: SYNTONIC GETS ONE OR TWO DOLLARS just because a free-data user downloads a sponsored Apps via SYNTONIC.

That ain't a ramp - that's a fact - one person downloads a sponsored APP - then Syntonic gets a kickback, at least a dollar. And here's the kicker - look at the quote at the start - then do the maths...

Will it be a TENTH of that number that want something for free - and will download an APP to AT LEAST TRY IT OUT...? Will it be HALF of that number that want something for free - and will download an APP to AT LEAST TRY IT OUT...? Or will it be MOST of that number that want something for free - and will download an APP to AT LEAST TRY IT OUT...?

Depending on your risk profile - everyone of us will have a different answer - but somewhere above - lies the truth. For me I have seen enough to be a LT holder...

But each to their own...

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.