CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

COMwhile I agree that the ann was encouraging at best the...

1. 801 Posts.
    COM

while I agree that the ann was encouraging at best the possibilities were limited,,,,,yes?
    so "promising" given it is essentially a wildcat drill is not bad, right? in fact pretty damn good given the alternative, right?

pump and dump? why mention it?
    I would think a pump and dump generally is in relation to traders disseminating misleading or fraudulent information to manipulate a SP and then sell into the artificial strength they have engineered. Please give us some suggestion whom may be doing this?

will this be the lift off from our current SP, never to be seen again? dont know, but please back up your predictions with fact or provide the context for your negative sentiment. Do you feel your stock is overvalued? do you want to purchase more stock at a lower price? are you a disgruntled former investor? what?

if you hold stock then today or possibly tomorrow will be our day in the sun not mine alone.

its fine to play the devils advocate when people are getting over excited. But with the SP so depressed a little excitement is justifiedm perfectly natural and probably very healthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.