SFZ 0.00% 0.2¢ south american ferro metals limited

psl initiate coverage, 70c price target, page-13

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hey Hotfire,

He's not a director of the new entity listed on the ASX, he was barred from taking managerial roles in Australian registered companies for a couple of years, so I guess he doesn't want to take the risk with the courts. It's the same with other Australian entities he has an interest in - just fading into the background.
    He was names as a director (and major shareholder) of SAFM Holdings along with many of the names (current directors) you've listed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the recent buying using a different BVI incorporated investments company. You should also know that his family members also hold stakes in this company. Most of the shares he and Fabian hold were issued at back in the day... wait for it... 0.000253 cents per share. Yeah he did quite well, just a signature and a $100 bill !!! (sourced from 'public' SAFM documents). It's the mentality of the investors that bought into the project afterwards paying HUGE multiples that's madness.

It's got nothing to do with luck... both Doyle and Fabian are investment banker types, they know how the system works and how to take advantage of it; and they've got enough brains to bring along others for the ride to cough up the cash. Doyle hasn't for his stake, Fabian got dudded out of a few million dollars to add to his initial stake. It'd be interesting to see what their relationship is like actually. Doyle seems a bit like the mastermind and Fabian still new and learning the tricks of the old-timers.

Anyways, I think this will get interesting. I'll do some sifting to find out if Doyle was actually expensing ASHI monies towards the various exploration projects ASHI owned or whether it was just diverted for some other cause. Still aghast at the address he owns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.