psssssst....anyone like to create a company, page-8

1. 56,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    There is 1500 acres of "high prospective" uranium country - lets call it a paleochannel I have exploration rights over - cost me $20,000. I have bought a shell of a company for $300K and plan to raise $1m for her to relist. If you put in $500K I will supply the other $500K - we'll both alot 75m shares each to ourselves with $50m free options at 1c each.

We'll then consolidate the shares before re-listing and float her on the ASX. I'll hire a helicopter and do an aerial survey and you grab your ute and pick up some rock "samples" (salted of course) and we'll announce the results of our reconaissance mission to the market completely out of the blue - and dump all of our shares on market to the monkeys on news.

Sounds like a plan to me.

The name of the company was swotcard.com but went bust in 2000 - we'll now call her Monkey Minerals.

The chap down the road has had exploration experience before with ASX companies - he is about to retire - he could be our MD. He wants in too through free options as well - he will pay the $300k for the rebirthing and will be an excellent smokescreen.

We'll walk away with millions.

Make sure you have a valid passport as it will be a quick exit - Majorca sounds nice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.