TAL 0.00% 0.8¢ talius group limited

Pleasing to see more interest again. Exactly where i wanted it...

1. 959 Posts.
    Pleasing to see more interest again. Exactly where i wanted it to be, pulling back and settling after the traders left, before another run today. Today has been decent and steady buying, and if i had to tip, id pick accumulation over traders. Just a hunch. Started this morning with a 1m trade then didnt get going again properly til after lunch.

That 40m will buy something very decent in the U.S - still a lot of struggling companies after the GFC who could do with an injection.

But i'm still holding for an acquisition outside the U.S, which AVD continually refer to. "Continues to review a number of energy projects both within the U.S and elsewhere" and "possible future energy projects not necessarily restricted to US based opportunities."

As has been said previously, the move into coal by PXR saw their share price surge. Same people involved. Personally, id be happy with a coal pick up but is also like them to find something with the word copper. I know its not energy but hey...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $30.03K 3.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 365503 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1572280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.