HYD 8.33% 1.3¢ hydrix limited

PSY Charts, page-53

1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6978
    Just for you zed.
    What I believe we are seeing is the usual market players just doing what they always do & that is make money.
    I wish I was half as clever & had the funds to try it.
    The circled area shows the daily process. They have used the exact same methods as the sp has retreated from the highs.
    Gap down to test supply followed by decreasing volume showing a lack of buyers. Support at center of channel.
    Low spread low vol bars indicate lack of buyers.
    Low vol testing of upper resistance shows no interest in a rally
    Larger relative volume to break support indicates sellers want the sp down.

Watch next few days vol & price bars for direction & strength of the buyers.
    sp approaching a previous high volume support area at $0.13 - 0.135.

Seen in the weekly time frame, the head & shoulders pattern is very clear with another potential supporting trend angle approaching the current price level. Ultimately though I believe that the bottom will be on or near that neck line. Who knows maybe it will hit the bottom of the box way down at $0.10 again.

I would be looking for a similar pattern (it already appears similar) as the one circled in blue covering the July to Sept time frame.
    I don't think they have finished with their maneuver's just yet & don't think that any up tick bars will indicate a rally unless accompanied by a large volume sell off day with a big spread, ie a hanging man type candle that touches the head & shoulder line.

PSY 15 Dec.jpg PSY Weekly 15 Dec.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.