HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

I am very familiar with new technology as I have invented a...

1. 64 Posts.
    I am very familiar with new technology as I have invented a couple of things. One which NASA is using now. I am not saying this to make myself look big but I like you all to understand that when I was designing new technology, it was extremely complicated and frustrating. At that time I was very poor and I had to buy my parts that I needed for the prototype in just ordinary shops like the 2-dollar shop for instance, at that time, I was extremely poor but I was patient. CSIRO endorsed and approved my invention, then I sold them. There is a real big chance that PSY will become a takeover target as I was approached by a lot of companies just to buy the patents but what PSY has got is the most sophisticated technology I have come across as an inventor. But at the same time it covers so many areas that it is endless where my invention only cover 1 thing. PSY although is not up and running yet, I can tell you that for PSY, sky is the limit as the demand from the whole wide world is ever increasing. Whether it is hospitals, airports, food courts, military, the application for this product is unstoppable! You could see this product in every home in the world. I appreciate everyone's patience but PSY is doing all the right things and surprise is not far away. Always remember everyone has signed a confidential agreement. This restricts those in the know to release the information to the general public. There is a reason for everything. Thank you very much! http://www.sumobrain.com/patents/jp/Improved-magnetic-bearing/JP01158216A.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $226 16.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 839999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 107141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.