HYD 16.7% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Hi abdm Yes, I re-watched the clip and saw it was a copycat LSD...

1. 518 Posts.
    Hi abdm

Yes, I re-watched the clip and saw it was a copycat LSD drug and not ICE. It was 10 x more potent than LSD itself. The drug caused this young man to hallucinate to the extent that he basically threw himself off a balcony. It happened at his final year of high school celebrations. It's family heartbreak beyond anything we could imagine.

The drug (and others) comes into this country sealed in air tight containers labelled as water filters/bath salts etc. The drug pushers had several other similar concuctions/drugs.... if ever they trained the sniffer dogs for that one particular drug, I can't see how they can be trained to pick up all of the different ones coming into the country.

I have often wondered about legalisation of illicit drugs.... that was when we were talking about the common variety every day drugs available on the market... the drug explosion/addiction we are in the grip of now... I don't know...is it too late?

With my very limited knowledge, I struggle to see a solution... hence my thought process of Customs and P/offices using PSY sensors instead of fallable sniffer dogs.

regards

PC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $148 10.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1079000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 181174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.