psychological or supernatural?, page-17

1. 24,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In brief on further thought, Darkroom is on the money in saying both.
    The psychological side of it, will obviously vary depending on the person and how close and on track you are with God.
    Ex - how much you consider or allow/draw ours above into your daily life. That obviously will effect your motivation/drive etc through the day, work or whatever.

Now as for the realism or you may wish to call it supernatural - This among some I expect is debatable.
    The verse I gave above (there are more), God dwells in you, His Holy Spirit, and Jesus had this Holy Spirit in himself (his baptism) as there are verses in John where Jesus tells us to believe him, that the Father (God) is in him. Now then, I certainly wouldn't dare disagree with Jesus on that one, neither tell him, it's not real. So if one suggests that it's just in the mind, then I say that this is not what the Bible says and I can support it, should you want it.
    Obviously though, to get connection to God, one needs to know and understand who and what is the true God and Son.

The science of it in the area you mention - I have never researched that area. However, I believe if you feel the need to prove every aspect of God and the Bible via science etc, you have missed a key and vital part of the message. This trying to prove all things Biblically via science or actual historical facts (mans mind) has been picking up speed at a rapid rate and more so in resent years. And a lot of Christians seem to be turning from their original roots to fit into or accommodate the masses and not God's way. But this fits in perfectly with end time events for a range of reasons which I won't cover here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.