psychological or supernatural?, page-32

1. 24,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It would be great to not go it alone however, I'm sure you would agree with all the different faiths out there these days, there is an extremely high risk of being led astray. I assume you think that JW's are the only ones that have it right = rest my case.
    Although JW do have some good grounding, I'm sorry but they have some crucial errors that to me, spells doom.
    I did quite a bit of checking on them, after I was satisfied I had solid footing on The foundation. I say this, because if your not solid, you can be tipped off reading and following others, influenced.
    However, to put aside what's been ones thoughts for so many years, is certainly not an easy task.
    Had I not spent a lot of time seeking the subjects, God's wisdom, knowledge, understanding, guidance, the comforter subject and the promises/assurance Jesus gives with regards to the comforter teaching etc. Jesus promises, anything you ask, especially if it glorifies the Father etc. The whole area of the armor of God etc. And obviously getting a good grip of, NO wavering faith.
    True or full interpretation comes from God subject. And there are areas they say, you need No one to teach, and yes you say, that was only addressed to those of that time = By golly, much of the Bible was addressed to a particular group at a particular time. So if you draw upon this thought of yours, HOW are you or do you decide what your going to follow.

And I will have you know MR G, there are others out there with very close thinking/belief to mine. Haha, so just maybe they are the ones you mention that were converted ha.

I put it to you MR G, I covered the study on the areas I mentioned above (and more), and sort God's truth as relayed by Jesus etc and my mindset was, there was NO question about it, THY WILL be done. In brief, it was like I was led like a puppy, hardly a day went by where I wasn't astounded of how, and the various ways, answers kept coming up.
    The odd times, I was even questioning, where, how etc, it was like hey, is this norm or right, hence I quickly got onto the armor of God subject and constantly sort protection etc.
    So for someone to suggest to me, I have not got the truth, I would have say, ours above can't be trusted, lies.

IMO, you need to get the truth on the word, it is not Jesus, your tearing God apart by saying it is And by doing this, your implying Jesus is the creator because creation belongs to the word.
    The Holy Spirit is God's personal Spirit which your effectively removing as well.
    And the Angel, hmmmm
    You refuse the fact that God dwelt and dwells in Jesus and us.

This appears very serious to me!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.