CUS 0.00% 7.2¢ copper search limited

psychology of a share price, page-8

1. 875 Posts.
    I have been doing this investment caper for quite a few (many) years and you can never stop learning and never discount or criticise an opinion whether it pleases us or annoys us.
    My investment strategy is uncomplicated.
    I deal with what I know.
    Tomorrow is NOT known by me.

I look at fundamentals, do my research and am forced to understand that market dynamics are beyond my control - short term and long term. I see a decent investment proposition and buy on what I know.

If I made investment decisions on what I can't predict I would have no shares, no property and no money in a bank account because none of these "investments" are predictable.

Personally, I see CUS as a very good investment based on what I understand. Perhaps the market will have a different opinion today - maybe someone wants out, maybe someone needs to balance a portfilio or generate cash or sees a 'better' oportunity today. I don't.

After years of experience, some of which hurt and some of which delighted, I have learned that it is MY money, MY research, My assessment. I have kearned that when those things add up you put your b*lls on the block and make a decision. When that doesn't fit well, sell!

Maybe everyone will laugh their guts out at me but I am buying now.
    I believe CUS is a very fundamentally sound investment proposition.

Some say don't buy in a downtrend - perhaps that's good advice, some say don't attempt to pick bottoms - perhaps that's good advice.
    You know I wish I turned all cash into shares in March 2009 and rode all of the wave up until now. Almost everyone I know would have said back then - don't try to pick the bottom, don't buy in a down trend.
    I hope they all bought in April because if they didn't they maybe haven't bought even yet. There is ALWAYS a reason to NOT buy now!

I say, simply, do your research, make a choice, act and then review. When you don't like it - sell.
    I have NEVER seen a share go up in a straight line, even in my halcyon days prior to the tech bubble bursting when a 10 bagger was almost a poor performer!!!

I believe CUS is a very fundamentally sound investment proposition. I read & I did the math. I bought yesterday and I have a buy order currently unfilled today, unfortunately.

Tommorrow I'll consider my position again based on what I know then.

Good luck is created where planning and opportunity meet.
    My planning says CUS is worthy of my money. Opportunity is presenting itself now at prices lower than recent highs.

Because this is NOT the market darling today it makes it the best investment I can find!

I wish you "good luck".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32298 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 44677 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.