BRN 1.69% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I can certainly agree with you that saying that "just buy and...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I can certainly agree with you that saying that "just buy and ask questions later" should not be taken as serious advice. It would certainly raise the same level of questionability as someone saying (not an actual quote) "the market's crashing, I'm selling everything".

I tend to think that people reading the varying opinions widely swayed to either side of the buy or sell sentiment tend to trust them less from a public forum as opposed to other sources like articles, media, etc. I say this because people will usually link to them in support of their argument and provide some analysis as to how it does.

I find those sources too can also be questionable at times. Aside from public opinion, I think that proper research should be done, not just on a company's fundamentals, but also understand what the product offering is and to what markets it can be applied.

I think a better understanding of the product, in general, would probably contribute most to my "fear of missing out" if I saw something that I felt was a very good technological offering with a very large range of applications and did not have the capital on hand to invest in it.

It would not be due to not "jumping on the bandwagon" because everyone else did the same. As my mother used to say, "if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you jump off the bridge too?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $535.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.094M 3.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 721510 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 144676 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.3¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 3897836
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.