OCV octaviar limited

psycho's

1. 417 Posts.

Sometime ago I made a comment on this OCV/PIF site regarding psychopaths and queried the mental stability of some, and was stoned and unfairly moderated. So why is it that a Polly can spruce this all over the nation on the ABC. My comments were limited to a very small audience and I gave reference to sites that could be viewed by those that wished to follow up.
    Well all I can say Jacqui, maybe you can have a look around outside of the parliament !

Lambie backs 'gutless psychopaths' statement

Meanwhile, Ms Lambie is standing by her claim that the Liberal Party is full of "gutless psychopaths" after yesterday releasing a statement heavily criticising some of the measures included in the federal budget.

PUP is opposed to several budget measures including the GP co-payment, the debt levy and raising the pension age.

Ms Lambie said the economy is in good shape and the Prime Minister and Treasurer are panicking.

"I think when it comes to Joe Hockey and Tony Abbott, the truth be said, they're nothing less than a pair of deceitful, lying political politicians," she said.

"And that's exactly what they've done - they've been deceitful and they've lied to the public and they've lied to the nation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.