ADY 11.1% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

A friend and holder of ADY just sent me this response from PT...

1. 374 Posts.
    A friend and holder of ADY just sent me this response from PT that he received a few days ago.

Not sure exact wording on the email he sent to PT, but his response is interesting. Anyone comment on the 43% support figure he refers too?

PT Email response:

Don’t worry from what I have seen, we have no problems meeting any standard you can put up. And as usual your claims are exaggerated and overstated. You might have a small problem removing me because there are about 43% of shareholders who believe I am doing a great job including the Chairman and the MD.

Its just guys like you who want us to run this company like an open show piece and because you perhaps don’t have much experience in our sector, you want or expect me to tell my competitors every thing, open up our strategy book completely so we can pay top dollar for everything and get shafted out of every negotiation we enter.

My friend you have a lot to learn. However I am not going to teach you. If you don’t like what I am doing as an executive director working with Mr Robert Clarke who is the Managing Director then voice your concerns at the next AGM meeting.

Please send all other investor queries to [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $6.018K 601.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.