ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

pt responds to qs on ts

1. 66 Posts.
    This from TS's, thought u guys might be interested

Environmental Impact Statement - Rincon Asked by mathy on 26-06-2007

Hi Admiral Thomas :)
    We have enjoyed a couple of stellar days on the market with ADY - those roadshows seemed to have paid dividends!

Have noted that the surveys for the EIS were due to be completed by the end of May '07. I know that it can take some time to finalise an EIS - how are we progressing?

Given that Rincon is in Argentina, could you comment (if possible) on whether you forsee any political or environmental issues that could delay the granting of what ever permits that ADY require?

My feeling is that the project should not have any significant environmental issues as you are basically re-locating quantities of an existing brine lake into smaller ponds to enhance evapouration.

Thank you for your time, cheers mathy

Response From Phillip:

Hi Mathy,

The EIS version one was completed some six months ago and lodged with the authorities.

EIS version two has been a substantial exercise as we have complied with the current provinical governments requirements and also the possibly new governments requirements which are a bit more green. This has been such a large task that we have employed a full time EIS officer.

There are no policitical or environmental issues that will delay the development of the Rincon and if there are it is too late as the ponds are in and construction work has started on the pilot plant which is phase one of the final plant. I will be posting photos on the website gallery this week showing the enormous progress we have made.

The real reason we have no environmental issues is there is no-one there to be affected - except one fox, three llamas, and two cactus. Its true all we are doing is pumping water around and dumping salt back into a salty brine pond 250 sq kilometres in size.

Its amazing what some presentations will do as institutions get a better grip on what we are about!

regards

SB drilling Asked by rileyi on 25-06-2007

Hi Phil,
    Can you update us on planned drilling for SB - no of rigs , type , when possibly start , objectives , which area and how much , and possible jorc update time period .
    Keep up the good work,
    Cheers Riles.

Response From Phillip:

Hi Riles,

We have been drilling flat out at Mariposa, you would have seen the latest drilling campaign results from the JORC we released in May. The program continues, and we have three drill rigs operating at the moment.

They are all RC- reverse circulation air drill rigs and their objective is to prove up the reserves in Japonesa, Japonesita, Mirador, Primavera and Mariposa tenements which is about 250 hectares. If we get the same results as japonesa, which is basically one million tonnes grading 20% (13.7 using the JORC, 23% using the mine head grades before processing, then we should get a reasonable number.

Time is of the essence but most of the drill rig guys have their own agenda in Chile, but notwithstanding we are throwing everything at it but 220m holes take a while.

MY best guess is at least a couple of months before we get another meaningful JORC estimate.

regards

Phil Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 982297 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.