PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

pt up sp reluctant, page-13

1. 9,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi guys,

I think the questions why someone is selling is irrelevant.

Many funds have as many reasons why they sell their holdings in companies down and more then ever they have nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company, but more to do with the requirements of the funds circumstances.

I fondly remember Citibank kept selling their holding in MCR down for months on end till they got rid of their last share in MCR.

You can imagine the shareprice during the time of the selling, it hardly moved but went more downwards then up.

Once the selling stopped, because citibank had sold their total holding all went from doom to gloom.

The Nickel price started to firm rapidly and the share price from MCR went from under the $1 to more then $4.

We could be expecting a simmilar situation with PLA with the price of PLatinum and Palladium and Rhodium and Gold increasing and the large seller of PLA running out of stock to sell.
    With Platium already in deficit and even more next year we can only look forward to better times, regarding the fortunes of PLA.

I am holding onto my shares and have topped up, ready for a nice leg up back towards the $3 and more.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.