PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

mrdin,I am not surprised that the sp has not really moved. First...

1. 343 Posts.
    mrdin,

I am not surprised that the sp has not really moved.

First is my firm belief that this market is at the moment primarily driven by short term traders and the major miners would be more interesting as investors can get in with lower margins through CFD's. Also knowing personally some big traders they look for large cap highly liquid stocks in which to trade and ignore the likes of PLA.

Secondly longer term investors are buying on the pullbacks and therefore not propelling up the sp. This suits them fine.

Thirdly PLA is ramping up production at Smokey Hills and developing Kalplats. The Pt price is therefore not the overriding factor. More important at the moment is delivering the Smokey Hills production / cost targets and finalising BFS / Funding for Kalplats.

Lastly we have the JPM sales.

Most of these factors are of temporary nature and will reverse out. Important is that PLA gets Smokey Hills to project targets and gets a well improved resource targets and NPV in the Kalplats BFS. When this happens 50% rerating is well on the cards.

I hold 100,000 of these shares and still looking to top up on the pullbacks.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.