ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Don't worry Ed, I'm onto it & have been given several contacts...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Don't worry Ed, I'm onto it & have been given several contacts for people at ASIC & ASX, legal entities, Shareholders assoc, newspapers etc so have put together a letter highlighting the trail (to make it easy for them to bother with) & have emailed it off to all contacts marked Urgent Attention. I will follow it up with a letter posted to them as well as phone calls just to make sure it is combed through & looked into properly.

It may look quiet on the HC forum but there is a lot going on behind the scenes & I agree that when someone is telling us to lay off it means dig deeper (& go for the jugular!). Some of us have followed ADY for years & we deserve more answers than we got especially how AB was involved & then how smoothly PT brushes over any issues relating to him when he used to be a stock broker & understands the system many companies use to move money around via several other company links.

No answers were given to many relevant questions asked at the AGM & the Board members are aware if they can just get through an hour or so trying to look like they have genuine concern whilst fobbing off intricate questions well they know don't have to face anyone for another year.
    Shareholders are unsatisfied with how the present system operates which needs to change & we are given more power to make Directors more accountable & it will happen.

Anyway, it is our time we waste searching for answers that may lead nowhere but it's our choice to do this so we'll just work away in the background & see what we find!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.