ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

pt you can run but you cant hide, page-3

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Yes Emma...lots of dodgy stuff went on & frustrating that ASIC aren't on the ball quickly enough with it all.

I know some people want us to move on but I do want ASIC to investigate & explain why we should actually pay Hawkswood Investments out this $10M seeing that Anthony Blumberg created the company & as a director of it bought 80,000,000 shares in ADY (was that from his father or someone like that?) so shouldn't it be his responsibility to repay it himself if proved that he was doing illegal trading while a director of ADY using Hawkswood to buy/sell via his OPES setup?

So can someone help me if I have the Hawkswood puzzle correct in that AB arranged his company to also loan ADY money to buy these 80 Million shares (was there another reason too?) & is it possible also that when OPES was siezed wouldn't the ANZ bank have included these shares in the 225M dumped on the market & yet the liquidators still want this $10M paid up....my brain has been fried for weeks now so I might have lost the plot here so please feel free to put me straight again on how it all worked.

Anyway - just re-read some announcements again with the
    09 April being interesting regarding the above:

06 Mar 08 - Blumberg resigns to concentrate full time on his company Opes Prime (after posters on HC revealed the conflicting link with Opes having ADY on the shorting list when no other margin lender did).This also stated AB was offering his services to be available as a director of RLL too......wonderful!

28 Mar 08- Opes goes into receivership & PT announces he has $2.8M caught up in it.

01 Apr & 03 Apr 08 - Merryl Lynch (holding company) announcements firstly being a substantial holder with over 54M shares & 2 days later ceasing by 31M shares & lists Black Rock Group (& who are they?) as a seller?

09 Apr 08 - interesting announcement where they correct an apparent previous oversight dated nearly a year before stating that AB didn't actually own the 80,000,000 shares but they were owned by Hawkswood instead? This is just after OPES went down so why the rush to change it a year later?

Anyway, have to go so will post this & correct errors later. Katy

Number & class of securities

Held by Hawkswood Investments Pty. Ltd., a company associated 80,000,000 Ordinary Shares. with Mr. Blumberg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1497 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.