ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

It's probably too late but I would have liked us shareholders to...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    It's probably too late but I would have liked us shareholders to get a legal injunction (or whatever) over the sale of the lithium assets until this Hawkswood loan is clarified as I believe the wool is being pulled over our eyes with the receivers as well as ANZ with this Hawkswood matter.

Does ASIC or ASX have the legal jurisdiction to do this until they clarify if we are actually liable for this loan?

The ASX announcement in May 07 states Anthony Blumberg bought 80,000,000 shares in ADY yet a year later just after the OPES drama they rescind the ASX notice & say it was his company Hawkswood who bought them & yet us shareholders have to pay him back for the shares he bought...we don't pay any other directors back if they lose their shares & its possible they were part of the 225 million shares already sold by the ANZ so how do we get access to this information also?

Does anyone who has a contact name on a letter from ASIC want to ring them & ask any of the above questions.
    I just rang the ASX but of course they have no-one specific handling it & you just have to email your query off into that black hole again...just another pass the buck scenario.
    It would be great to at least solve some of the mystery behind Hawkswood & we've all just given up really as we know the present system is so hard to fight against but if anyone has some info stashed away please bring it out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.