PTD unknown

Not trying to say the ASX does the best job, but I am trying to...

1. 140 Posts.
    Not trying to say the ASX does the best job, but I am trying to put myself in the place of the PTD and ASX.

If there is an article or story out there published by CBS Market Watch, where they name FDA investigating arthritis drugs for cancer implications and Remicade and Humira are named specifically ... then this isnt something PTD can control.

I mean, wouldnt the FDA investigation be done with Abbott Labs and J&J. PTD just receives the royalty stream from their collaborations.

Also, a trading halt can't be placed by ASX. Only the company can request one.

The market isnt a toy ... I mean you cant keep holding investors hands (particularly in this case).

As for the buying of the 1M shares today ... how can it be manipulation if they are actually buying!!!! they are outlaying money!!! it would be impossible to accuss the buying as manipulative ... surely the bid for 1M was at risk of being executed when PTD had fallen 25%!!! Can you explain what u mean by manipulative, if I have misunderstood earlier comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.