A1M 0.00% 33.0¢ aic mines limited

While the posts that I've read here naturally focus on...

1. 22 Posts.
    While the posts that I've read here naturally focus on Intrepid's position and the ownership issue, it's worth considering the situation from the perspective of PTIMN and its principal shareholder, Edwin Soeryadjaya. The value of Tujit Bukit to both Intrepid and PTIMN is not just ounces/tons in the ground. It's in the ultimate development of the resource. That development will require 100's of millions of dollars and almost certainly the participation of a major international mining company. No major will touch this property until ownership is absolutely, unequivocally established and guaranteed by the Indonesian government and the prevailing laws of the country. Soeryadjaya may have deep pockets and connections, but I very much doubt that he can fund the development of this property without the participation of a major international mining company. Intrepid does have some cards to play here. Locking up the property in a long litigation will preclude ANY development of the resource that requires external funding. That means that Soeryadjaya's investment to buy his interest in PTIMN is dead money. He may be able to apply bully boy tactics against Intrepid, but that won't bring a major onside to develop the resource. Shareholders/posters should reflect on the fact that there is a considerable incentive on the part of BOTH parties to reach a negotiated arrangement that precludes a long drawn-out litigation. There is a real possibility for a win-win arrangement where both parties stand to profit considerably. I think it's premature to dismiss this as a possible/probable outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $816.9K 2.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 149295 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.