PTL 15.2% 14.0¢ prestal holdings limited

PTL General Discussion, page-10

1. 10,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    'The Australian' online has this, which highlights leaked data from COL:

"Recent data produced by Coles for its executives and suppliers, and obtained by The Australian, shows the full extent of this (lower spending) that emerged in early 2023 and how it has hit one of the most reliable and constant categories – personal health and household cleaning.

The Coles sales data reveals that in some categories such as bath soap and body wash Coles sales have plummeted by 33.3 per cent for the 12 months to May with volumes down even further, down 38.5 per cent, with sliding sales also recorded in normally dependable growth categories like scourers and sponges, multipurpose cleaning sprays and carpet cleaners.

For the 12-month period, hand sanitiser soaps and washes were down 29.8 per cent in sales, hand wash down 7.1 per cent, environmentally friendly cleaning products sales down 15.9 per cent and carpet cleaning products sales down 10.9 per cent and volumes down 17.7 per cent..."

--------------

Probably unhelpful for PTL, sadly.

I have no interest in 'downramping': while I sold my PTL shares at a profit ages ago, I buy its products including White King, Country Life bar soap and Hampers with Bite hampers, all of which are very good to excellent. So I like the company, but scrip turnover is low, and sales may well be down if the above leak re COL sales is replicated across WOW, Aldi, MTS' IGAs, Bunnings, Chemist Warehouse and Costco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $23.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 13.5¢ $393.5K 2.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 253859 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 123482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.