CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

ptolemy andyj riverbrae capman on ignore

1. 38,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429

In all my time on hc I have never seen such concerted unethical, negative, misleading, defamatory postings on a forum.

Its amazingly blatant as it seems all these guys all hold shares in a Cougar competitor rather than Cougar.

There is nothing altruistic or redeeming about their posts ... they are simply misleading, and selectively so.

When challenged, not one of them has denied previous or current involvement with the Cougar competitor or its current/previous associated entities or associates.

It isnt hard to see a none too hidden agenda ... noses are out of joint regarding the rekindling of the Walker/Ergo team, particularly after Ergo gave the competitor the heave ho. The competitor is not hitting timeline targets and frustrations must be mounting.

The combined number of negative posts on Cougar by these guys is mind boggling, particularly the efforts of Andy-J.

I would debate sensibly with anyone on this thread, but its just not possible with these guys. I will put them all on ignore for a month or so because their current work is simply trash.

Reagrds to everyone else.
    Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.