PTX 2.56% 3.8¢ prescient therapeutics limited

ptx-100 presentation

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Very impressive presentation.

One of the worlds leading blood cancer experts was lead on the ptx-100 trial from Peter Mac in Professor Miles Prince. Miles in short said he was super impressed and excited about ptx-100 and apart from the immaculate safety profile seen, the treatment was showing amazing efficacy already.

I think they are super excited and confident about the next phase. Miles said they hope to commence the larger cohort in September at 2x patience and month for about a 5 month trial was my understanding? So there was a real possibility of moving to a registrational trial in the new year and they said they were well in touch around the world with the different parties that would be a part of this registrational trial.

There was mention that there is pbs approved drugs with a relatively low efficacy of 25% I think it was, so they seemed to be saying they are super hopeful/confident that ptx-100 is going to well exceed efficacy of these already approved treatments that are not very effective at all. Professor Miles said the results were actually quit remarkable! It was pointed out that Professor Miles is completely independent and has nothing to gain but his patience health by ptx-100 progressing forward.

I would appear we were right that the market did not recognize the gravity of the 1b basket results. Steven said lot's of profit taking after such climbs already but does not seem to think these prices will last before climbing the summit and see's it as amazing opportunity to invest.

I tried to ask for an expansion on the early value creation of OmniCar pre-clinic but perhaps didn't phrase it well enough, the question got caught on early monetization rather than collaborations etc but again my fault.

Was that you Shell asking about OmniCar possibly pairing with ptx-100? I believe you have mentioned it on the forum, whoever it was great question!

I'm not selling any of my ptx, going to be an absolute ripper!

Well done Steven and Miles!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $30.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $47.91K 1.256M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 881755 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.