PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

ptx-100 presentation, page-3

1. 7,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3327
    Concur 100% @BigDaniel It was a very insightful webinar and confirmed the majority's belief on this forum that the significance of the trial results was underestimated!

Yep, the question regarding the use of biomarkers such as p27 being used in the recruitment process came from mwaw. It evoked the sort of response from Steve that I was hoping for. So it bodes well (it seems) for the upcoming trials.

I enjoyed hearing the stories of Dr Miles Prince's patients who received PTX100. I won't go into it (since the presentation will be released by the company soon). But one of the things that I picked up on is the fact that out of all the cohorts only two had T cell lymphoma and both derived extended remission and a reduction in symptoms. In other words, out of a trial with 2 cohorts with the cancer type we are now going to trial, we achieved 100% early clinical activity result. 2 out of 2 patients with TCL derived a better outcome with PTX100 than all standard care treatments!

Anyway, I was impressed with what I saw when I first came across PTX only a few weeks ago... and now more convinced that I have made the right decision in investing in this stock. Great story, great management, great prospects. Sheesh, I sound like an upramper and a hypocrite now.... FGS... Lol. tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 213636 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 375807 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.33am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.