PTX 0.00% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

ptx-100 presentation, page-6

1. 7,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3386
    Funny that you are actually referring to "pairing it to OmniCAR" in context of my question re p27. That wasn't my intention as my question is in context of using biomarkers as a diagonistic tool to fill our trials with cohorts who would most likely to benefit THE MOST. However, in saying that, I also posed the question re pairing PTX100 with OmniCAR in the post questionaire.

I also asked the post-webinar question to the company "How and when will further testing of OmniCAR likely to take place?"

As for determining this now as a bottom-of-the-drawer stock, I think you are overlooking the potential for a lot of good news yet to come from the co. Steve mentioned again the Cell Therapy developments that in "stealth mode". I'm sure as the lid is lifted on that one, there will be fireworks! Also, don't underestimate the possibility that at this current MCap that the big boys will be accumulating.

I think there will be plenty of newsflow to keep the SP buoyant. You are right, the PTX100 trials will be a quite a while... BUT there will be anns related to the next PTX100 trials, such as design, commencement, recruitments, etc There is the ongoing trial of PTX200. The Cell Therapy developments to come to light. Then there is OmniCAR that requires development in the testing area. Plenty of catalysts to come this year alone.

The SP has pulled back from its recent high of 28c down to as low as 16.5c already. I don't know, with the current MCap and compared to its peers, we are way undervalued (something that Steve demonstrated in the webinar). It could be that the pullback is done and dusted... only to represent one of those little blips on a future stellar looking chart. tongue.png
    Last edited by Shellbell: 30/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $9.056K 226.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 246262 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 160522 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.