PTX 10.3% 5.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX - Banter and General Comments

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Do other PTX holders feel like they are a pig at the trough?? I do currently. I also really feel for anyone who needs cash and has to be selling in this quite shite market.

I keep reflecting on the IP that PTX owns, the potential we have in the coming years and this quote keeps hitting me:

fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.” Warren Buffett

So, as a result, I keep finding a few dollars and stuffing a few more shares in my account. I am ridiculously overweight in PTX and regularly get chastised by friends and colleagues for it... but I cant see a better place to put money at this point, particularly as the science has only been positive and I was previously a buyer at much higher prices. Hard not to be a buyer when in history there has never been such a long and deep biotech downturn, and it must turn upward at some point??

In terms of PTX, I like Steve Y-C, he knows his stuff, he is eloquent/engaging and I'm yet to find a hole in the science nor in his knowledge/approach. The main thing I'd like to see from here are some proposed/potential timelines. We know biotech timelines (sadly) blow out and are not able to be set in concrete, but an update with some idea of timelines would be of assistance...

Bring on more data and my guess is that this financial year will be a winner...

Gav

BTW: If someone could sell me the 100,000 shares I have ordered @ 7cents, I'd appreciate it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.006(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $41.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $59.73K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 128310 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 159704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 7.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ 665620
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.