PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX - Banter and General Comments, page-63

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Indeed the rest of this year is going to be big for the company and shareholders.

-We have the data from the Thermofisher collaboration being presented on the 6th of September. From here it would be fair to assume that we get an updated timeline in regards to Omnicar hitting the clinic and in what cancer we will be targeting. Solid tumour would be very bullish and should get heads turning, this would be my preference!

-The winner of the IMAPAC “most promising pipeline” award will be announced on the 14th of September. For those that remember we were in the final field for this. This is not a make or break in itself however a win would be highly comforting.

-Anytime in the next 4 months we can expect the final readout for PTX-100. Any positive data in this I think we can expect a registration study to be accepted. The FDA wouldn’t grant ADDITIONAL indications for Orphan drug designation if they weren’t looking to help get this drug to the people. (That’s how I see it anyway)

-Cellpryme deals??? We know this is being evaluated currently and with Cellpryme-M being improved only makes it more impressive. C’mon Steven let’s get a deal done!

-PTX-200??? Anyone’s guess what will happen here however I think we all can expect that we won’t be progressing it further ourselves, given the fiscal restraint of the company.

Stay strong guys, we have a few shots on goal left this year let’s hope we kick them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $23.91K 563.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70733 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 24822 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.