PTX 0.00% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Well I think this has to do with the SP benchmark in relation to...

1. 8 Posts.
    Well I think this has to do with the SP benchmark in relation to the announcement on the same day itself.

The last share price that went up to 0.98 got a speeding ticket, then it went back all the way down because traders (whom I believed got insider information) don't want to get caught red handed.

If you look back at the previous announcement regarding collaboration and AGM, the SP only goes up to a maximum of 6-7c on the day itself. So I'll set a benchmark of 7c for those announcement. However, few days later it went up to 9.8 without new announcement, which exceeds the benchmark of 7c, hence the speeding ticket was issued.

As for this time after the announcement of the clinical results, the SP hiked to 15c, which is a new benchmark, and it drops back down when everyone is raking their profit.
    Now it goes back up to 10c, which doesnt surpass the benchmark so a speeding ticket will less likely be issued. Dont forget to mention Credit Suisse bought in 20m worth of shares recently. This market situation looks normal to me.

However, there might be some insider information leaked but I won't even bother to look into it since the current market situation is favourable for everyone.

Stop worrying too much guys.

Just IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $3.506K 81.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33058 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10640 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.