PTX 0.00% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-1009

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Funny you say that.... full disclosure I'm also an IMU holder. First got in at 3c and averaged up all the way to 14c, even bought it on my super at 35c+ after it entered ASX 300, so the pain is real.

Including super, IMU is my largest market value holding. Excluding super, that was also the case until the last month or so, when my accumulation of PTX overtook my IMU holding (for the simple fact I can buy more units of PTX at sub 9c vs IMU at 13c).

The difference is I got into IMU early enough that I'm still slightly in the green there (ave just under 10c), while I'm deep in the red here (ave 13c).

They're in many ways similar but different - platform progress, shares on issue (SoI), cash reserve/runway etc. By SoI and on market buys and sell volume alone, just figured there's more of a chance of a quicker run in either direction on PTX so I'm risking it for the biscuit. Obviously I want them both to be successful firstly for the potential to change patients lives, secondly for the selfish financial gains.

Not Financial advice. DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $17.55K 418.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80471 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 225514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.