PTX 2.17% 4.5¢ prescient therapeutics limited

There was enough in yesterday's webcast to confirm my...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    There was enough in yesterday's webcast to confirm my expectations of good news soon - PTX 100 readout, then further news on PTX 100 later in the year on an abbreviated approval process. I also expect some CellPryme collaboration news by later this year as well as on the OmniCAR approval process/trials starting.

IF, it comes to pass as expected then my sentiment will change to buy probably in 12 months, maybe less. Meanwhile, I will convert Options which were purchased at a higher price because I didn't think the price would fall this far, but still have confidence in the company.

The comments on PTX 200 recently lead me to consider it will be hived of to someone else to use the development monies on more likely products. This will not be a problem if it occurs as the remaining products/platform have greater prospects for the money to be used on IMO.

Again, IF it all occurs as expected then further capital will be required in a year or 2 when the confidence will be far higher and significant dilution highly unlikely regardless of the means of raising it. The current funds will easily get us to that stage.

My experience with speculative shares and biotech started with PTX when PTX 100 and 200 were taken up and the general expectation then was it would be about now that they could be on sold for considerable profit. Now there is OmniCAR and CellPryme with serious disruptive prospects in oncology. PTX is working on serious new tech and product platforms where competition is minimal and on me-too products so I exited other spec and biotech's over a year ago. When a lot of this so-called competition fades/fails in the next 12 months or some collaborate with products of more potential - then PTX should have a greater price for still being there and still being in front.

I am very willing to be patient for several more years but plan to hold PTX for a decade or more and will only sell for an insane price in a takeover

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $82.19K 1.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 561609 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 131841 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 1078953
Last updated 15.39pm 06/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.