PTX 0.00% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-1070

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I wouldn't think as much personally.

With the PTX-100 interim readouts looking so positive, in conjunction with FDA blanket orphan drug status for TCL's...It's looking very likely it will not only progress, but progress straight to a registrational trial skipping years and costs of a phase 2 study.

So above being said, it's almost a positive to shelve PTX-200. The expenses for PTX-100 and OmniCar are set to significantly increase, a bitter sweet problem meaning they are progressing very well so shelving a project could be a welcome cost saving and protection of dilution.

So the diversification of the portfolio allows us to shelve PTX-200 as a positive, the risk mitigation of our other assets shining.

I'd say the sp is predominantly due to the expiry of options set for end of March, heads will be sold to convert options creating a downward pressure on the sp that's hard to arrest without significant announcements in succession. Couple this with the other macro factors such as inflation, interest rates, globalisation or de-globalisation issues and geo politics eg. Taiwan. It's been a very hard time for speculative stocks and non more than biotech, in times of uncertainty money will increasingly search for certainty.

I think we could see some good relief after March and the expiry of options, no more publicly listed options on the horizon either.

Also with inflation and interest rates hoping to peak by mid year, it may create an environment where investors are more confident how much money they have and where they can afford to allocate it. Project capex, definitive feasibility studies, mortgages etc continue to blow out by the month around the globe with cost of capital increasing with every federal rate rise.

Hopefully with the possibility of more stability later in the year, with PTX-100 potentially moving to a registrational trial, with OmniCar set to hit arms in the clinic, with CellPryme to hit arms in conjunction with OmniCar, with Thermo Fisher 12 month collaboration to mature...We could see some decent winds in the PTX sails...When you also factor our circa. $20m in cash, no debt and a tight SOI...This is extremely good value with a balance of risk and reward, the company is strong financially and going nowhere anytime soon...You can't say that for many stocks.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 10/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $4.182K 97.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93022 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 240379 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.