PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Oppies are done trading, but are still in play. Option holders...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Oppies are done trading, but are still in play.

Option holders can still sell their heads to free up capital for the conversion of their options until end of week.

I wouldn't necessarily expect an overnight rebound, although that would be welcomed.

I think many now would be looking forward to the expiry of options and what the next chapter will bring.

I'm very interested to see what the next OmniCar pre-clinical data brings for us. If the data leading into phase 1 trials (hopefully late this year) remains positive, then Prescient will indeed be in a very strong position.

The data for PTX-100 is looking absolutely amazing, I would say its looking more likely a registrational trial will be granted by the FDA later this year than not.

PTX-200...Possibly farmed out or shelved? Will be interesting to see if Steven decides to continue with PTX-200 with our other projects maturing so well. I think the beauty of running 3 or 4 independent projects concurrently is the de-risking but as multiple projects begin to flower, the preservation of resources may dictate that retiring another project such as PTX-200 for the time being, may be the rest course of action for shareholders.

So if OmniCar is able to continue with the data of last year, then it certainly puts shareholders in this wonderful position to attack the rest of 2023 and deep into 2024.

Yes there are always going to be larger macro factors effecting the collective environment, but if PTX keeps kicking goals and maintains its strong cash position then I'm confident we as shareholders will have our day in the sun...For long term holders its a long term outlook and vision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.