PTX 2.44% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-1156

1. 7,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    Hi DM, firstly, sorry to hear about your partner's dreadful situation. Its a shame the CarT treatment resulted in such an adverse reaction. Immunotherapy clearly has a long way to go... but it appears that the technology emerging now is improving at a rapid rate. All the advances being achieved in the clinics, though, is of little help to those with cancer now, though, I guess. I hope your partner's journey (and yours) gets easier with each day.

As for the level of magnification achieved in the biomedical animation in that video, its based on interpretation by the animator, Dr Maja Divjak. Here's a copy of a live webcast presentation by her in which she explains how it is all done: Journey into animation as a tool to visualise biology - with Dr Maja Divjak

The following video, which is another fascinating one that includes Maja's brilliant animation work, briefly illustrates the RAS molecular pathway (in a very simplified way) from about 9:30. PTX100, of course, is based on inhibition of Rho-A which is part of the RAS pathway responsible for proliferaton of cells. Interesting, given 100's efficacy in TCell Lymphoma.

Btw, DM, what type of lymphoma does your partner have, if you don't mind me asking, and what particular CarT therapy did she undergo?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $31.84K 812.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20643 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 213973 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.