PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Thanks Scotty... It's not that I don't have patience, but I've...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks Scotty...

It's not that I don't have patience, but I've experience.

I'm presuming there's the possibility that the TF collaboration may be holding up further optimisation trials in regards to OmniCar?...There is a reasonable point in my mind to hold back if there's a chance the optimisation trials can be conducted using any derived IP from the TF collaboration, however....

Steven needs to communicate this to shareholders...OmniCar in theory is meant to be targeting phase 1 trials by end of 2023 if my memory serves me correctly and we are where? Keep us in the loop Steven!

In 2 years we have seen sweet FA outside of PTX-100?

What's happening with PTX-200? Apart from draining funds?

For all I know Steven is about to blow the lid wide open but I personally need more than spending shareholders funds on seminar after seminar that have secured what in the way of majority shareholders?

What's Dan Shelly really doing for his coin over in the US?

What's Rebecca doing Monday to Friday?

Is Steven pushing up hill or walking down to the local milk bar for a pie and Big M at 11am 4 out of 5 days?

I just don't know and that's the problem.

I can deal with a news black out, all I'm saying is there had better be tangible evidence the projects are getting moved forward...Is OmniCar closer to clinic than 18 months ago?

PTX-100 has been communicated well...We know there's been responses...We know the trial has been expanded again...We know that the company is building a robust business case for a registrational trial.

I want that same sense of direction and understanding with OmniCar.

I'm not saying that Steven and the team aren't working tirelessly, or that the results have to be good...I'm just saying I won't settle for anything less than that.. Seen too many lifestyle companies milk shareholders for jack with slick announcement after announcement that amount to zip.

Stop communicating about presentations...Start communicate timeliness for trials etc and meet them.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 26/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.