PTX 2.38% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I would say that its CellPryme-A, our adjuvant, that is being...

1. 7,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3350
    I would say that its CellPryme-A, our adjuvant, that is being evaluated and at Q-Gen that both companies have a cell manufacturing agreement with! I say that because in a past webcast I viewed of Arovella's, Michael Baker acknowledged that they were interested in the "expansion of cells" our tech offers (in a much underplayed tone) and was quick to seize the opportunity away from Dr Mini Bharathan, head of scinence person. It looked as though she was about to spill the beans in the moment of glee of hearing the question asked by an attendee of the webcast.

Three within Hopper's stable presented at the Bioshare Summit in Hobart and now the two TechKnow Invest Roadshows in Brisb and Melb. And, why wouldn't want our platforms to cross pollinate our programs?

Steven manages to always present well as WB mentioned (but he does have a hell of a lot of practice under his belt LOL).... perhaps his demeanour is too relaxed, though. unless thats the result of having significant news to unveil such as a collab licensing deal with ALA.

Strange price action for both stocks too with a really bad day yesterday... more so for ALA but with a 14% recovery. Suspect that brokers or a trading syndicate seized an opportunity to attack on a bad day to hit stop losses (perhaps).

I have to say that Big Dan's statement resonates loudly with me: "Steven still needs to keep the company performing and on track...Importantly he needs to continually bring investors on the journey...That means ensure we understand where each project currently is, where they are heading."

News on a CellPryme deal would restore faith and bode well for a badly needed correction in the SP.

Last edited by Shellbell: 01/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $880 20.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 95108 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 225514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.